Research has shown that how a student dresses has a definite impact on behavior and scholarship. Our manner of dress reflects our understanding of community, commitment to excellence, and school pride. Uniforms are chosen because of ease and simplicity. All but socks and shoes must be purchased online from either Garment Graphics, Lands’ End or the retailers listed on the Wishlistr links.
The uniform requirements for St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School are as follows:
- White, or hunter green school logo polo shirts, long or short-sleeve white Peter Pan collar blouse, white turtleneck long-sleeve shirts (worn under school jumper, v-neck cardigan, vest or sweatshirt)
- School plaid jumper (K-3), baby doll jumper (K-3), plaid skirt (4 - 8),
- Tan skort, tan shorts, tan long pants, tan capri pants
- Scrunchies and headbands in school plaid and school colors
- White or hunter green school logo polo shirts, long or short-sleeve white Oxford shirts, white turtleneck long-sleeve shirts (worn under v-neck cardigan, vest or sweatshirt)
- Tan long pants or tan shorts
- Hunter green tie
- School logo hunter green polar fleece vest, cardigan, sweatshirt
- School logo nylon hooded jacket or school logo polar fleece jacket
- When the weather becomes too cold for our school jackets, students may wear non-uniform heavy coats/jackets, hats that cover their ears, gloves and scarves.
- Students in Jr. High may wear the above dress code selections, or the Jr. High shirts (black, grey for 7th grade/ black, grey & pink for 8th grade).
- Additionally, Jr. High students may wear black pants, shorts, skorts, and capris.
- The black polo may NOT be worn in combination with the black pants/shorts/capris
- Solid black knee length shorts, available for purchase in the nurse's office
- Solid white socks above the ankle and below the knee
- PE T-shirt, available for purchase in the nurse's office
- Any spirit shirt or SEAS practice shirt ordered through Mrs. Caldwell for practice
- SEAS School team shirt ordered through Mrs. Caldwell for games